November 20, 2019

Green Thai Seafood Curry

Posted on July 9, 2009 by in seafood

Thai Curries are on our menu quite often now and although we vary the main ingredients the basic curry sauce remain the same because I have finally found a rich and creamy Thai curry recipe that has just enough heat to warm up our tummies without offending the little ones in my family!!

We also prefer green curries, but through trial and error, I have worked out that 1 Tbs or red curry paste added to the green curry, works well for us!!

You might have seen my Green Thai Chicken Curry that I have posted not so long ago and this recipe is the same one except that I made the following changes.

Thai Green Seafood Curry
500gr fresh tuna – cut in chunks
500gr seafood mix – defrosted

I added:

3 baby marrow, cut in chunks
4 patty pans – quartered.

Before I say goodbye, I want to introduce you to 2 new websites……My best friend forever….and No school….Just fun!!! These 2 websites belongs to my children, they did their own research(!!! These 2 websites belongs to my children, they did their own research(Google keywords), made their own decisions and designed their own sites. I am so proud of them and I hope you will pop in from time to time, leave some comments and encourage them!!! It will make them extremely happy!!!

Tags:

19 Responses to “Green Thai Seafood Curry”

1. Snooky doodle 9 July 2009 at 5:46 pm #

I love curries . This looks great 🙂

2. Elra 9 July 2009 at 9:58 pm #

Always a hit here at my own home. We don't mind having this all year, even if the weather steaming hot outside. Yours look superb!

3. Helene 10 July 2009 at 1:50 am #

I have to try this one. I love curries and this is a new recipe for me. Love the picture.

4. That Girl 10 July 2009 at 4:48 pm #

Bon Apetit does say that green curry with seafood is the new "seafood chowder" which is apparently an American classic. Who knew?

5. Pam 10 July 2009 at 6:20 pm #

I am loving this meal. I'll have to remember to add a bit of red curry paste to my green. I love curry!

Your kids' sites are really cute.

6. Juliana 10 July 2009 at 10:40 pm #

Wow, this seafood dish look just fantastic…love all the spice in it and of course the seafood. Yummie!

7. Junglefrog 11 July 2009 at 12:01 am #

I love curries, but I am not too fond of seafood (meaning the clams and stuff like that..)
    I love the photo!! Looks fabulous with the light shining on the curry. I just visited your kids blogs (and left a little comment) Very well done for kids that age! I didn't even know computers existed at that age!! (probably because they didn't..haha)

8. ♥peachkins♥ 11 July 2009 at 10:27 am #

I love curie! and I love eating them with steamed rice..

9. Lori Lynn 11 July 2009 at 4:50 pm #

Yes, I remember your other delicious curry. This looks great.
    I'm off to visit your kids' sites.
    LL
    P.S. I have never tried an oyster from SA, that is on my list now.

10. lisaiscooking 11 July 2009 at 5:22 pm #

I love green curry, and this sounds like a great combination for it! Delicious.

11. mycookinghut 11 July 2009 at 7:46 pm #

wow.. this looks good! Curry is always my favourite dish! I can eat just this with a bowl of warm boiled rice. And you know what, I have this bad habit, when I eat curry, I like to add a bit of soya sauce.. LOL!! Werid huh?!

12. Juno 11 July 2009 at 8:06 pm #

Your pic makes my mouth water. I love the seafood variation: I'll try your recipe next week! Juno x

13. SavoringTime in the Kitchen 12 July 2009 at 9:32 pm #

Thank you for visiting me! I see many recipes here that I would love to try!

~Susan

14. comfycook 13 July 2009 at 12:00 am #

Your photo is better than the real thing.

15. Cynthia 13 July 2009 at 4:07 am #

Dang Nina! You are such an amazing cook! And photographer and mom and…

16. My Carolina Kitchen 13 July 2009 at 3:56 pm #

Beautiful as always. I don't do much Thai food but I'll have to give this a try. It sounds really easy.

It's nice to be back home from holiday where I didn't have internet access. I've missed my friends.

17. Kevin 3 August 2009 at 8:44 pm #

Thai curries are so good and nice and versatile. I like you can change up the ingredients for something new each time.

• nerinatimm 22 November 2012 at 8:50 pm #

Oh wow Keven, I haven’t heard or seen from you in a while. How are you. Your blog is so beautiful and your photos are just amazing!! Thanks for popping in!